My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Why do other people want my stuff so much?

For the second time this year I have had a car broken into and stuff stolen. I really don't have that cool of stuff and have a hard time understanding why other people want my stuff so badly that they will open up my car and take it. I don't even want it badly enough to do that. This time it was a camera (an old pentax SLR, with a nice but old telephoto lens), my car stereo, and my temple bag, that is the one that bugs me.

I had finaly gotten around to replacing my bike (which was stolen out of my car over the summer) and now I need to replace something else, what a hassle.