My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Happy birthday Ryann

Today is Ryann's birthday, so we spent the morning together.

First thing this morning I took Sarah to work then I went to long's and got a gift box so I could better wrap Ryann's birthday present. I had gotten a subscription to Real Simple (a magazine I knew she would like from my trips with her to grocery stores) and I had a copy of the magazine to give her today. That was wrapped but not that well so I put it in a gift box and then I wrapped the box and added a bow.
when she opened it she was very pleased.

We walked from her Grandparents to Annie's dinner where we had breakfast and root beer floats. I had their egg burrito which has a very good salsa, and she had eggs and french toast. On the walk back she nearly froze as the wind had picked up a bit and the sun was behind a cloud. We then sat and talked a while and finally I left with an injunction for her to do some homework.

After that I went by Grandpa's and picked some persimmons for him. We talked a bit (Nana has been on my mind lately) and then I visited parents briefly and now I have to go to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home