My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Harry Potter.

I often wait for the hype to die down a bit before I do something. I don't usually go to a movie on opening night for instance. This habit has held true for the Harry Potter books I didn't even start the series until Order of the Phoenix was out and I have waited a few months before getting around to each of the subsequent books. Thus, last week I finally came to the conclusion of the series. I have enjoyed the books. I particularly enjoyed that Rowlings writing progressed with each book as the young readers who found her early own developed their reading skills.

I will not spoil the ending but I will say that I found it suitable but was wishing that fewer characters stayed dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home