My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Facebook

I am now a part of the online social networking movement. I blog but I have never joined any "real" social networking sites but today I decided to join facebook for three reasons, 1)a lot of my friends use it. it seems that I was the last person in my ward not on facebook and with the new calling it seemed appropriate to join the crowd. 2)The interface seems pretty good, I think being able to announce events and activities will prove to be a good thing, the photo hosting seems very good and the ability to fling sheep at people has unbelievable appeal to me. 3) the generate traffic to the blog. I blog principally for my own benefit but it is nice to be read and most of my blogger buddies have moved on so I will use my facebook page to point people here to the blog. and if in three weeks I am bored of it I will just stop using it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home