My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Lunch with Crystal

Today after the funeral I had lunch with Crystal. We had soup and sandwiches at woody's and got caught up as to the happenings in our lives. We talked about many things including; what we want from life and what it is that motivates us. She asked what time church is and told me she might come. I hope she does, I know that she belongs their.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Crystal said...

You wish we had lunch together. But we didn't.

October 13, 2007 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home