My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Girl Friend

For the first time in quite a while I have a Girl Friend, not a "girl friend," or a friend who is a girl, but an actual Girlfriend. About three weeks ago we decided that our relationship was at the point where we should be using those titles even if they can seem a little juvenile, if for no other reason, because it makes it easier to discuss. I have been a little surprised that other things began to charge once we went from just dating to "going out," I suppose it had been a little naive to think of it as just a convenient way to describe where things are at in a relationship.

So far things are going very well between us, we do a good job communicating with each other and we have fun together, she says I actually go and do all these things that she wants to go do but never does. She also sets a wonderful example for me on spiritual things, when we are together we always pray over our food, no matter where we are, something I often over look when alone. I had been concerned at first because she hadn't seen much of my sillier side, the one that puts army men on door steps and loves HHG2G, but she seems okay with what she has seen of it, and I think Rosie or Crystal may have warned her as to how bad it can get.

I had also forgotten how much input I would get on the subject of Ryann. I knew My Grown Ups would tell me what they thought of her and want to talk about her with me, but I hadn't thought about the fact that Rosie would want to come to church with me so she could me her and Jordan would write home with his two cents on the subject, or that I'd get an email from Spain about how good from me somebody thought she would be.

For now I will try and be inclusive of that part of my life in this record with out be mushy or seeming a gossip.

1 Comments:

Blogger sharebear said...

Just doing my duty : )

August 12, 2006 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home