My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Monday, March 20, 2006

As beautiful as days get.

Saturday was gorgous!!! I started the day at partents house and took mom at the lillte people to the air show. Then I went to Folsom and helped get a canoe trailer ready for the season. This was the cost of me borrowing the canoe for a few days. When the trailer was ready I drove up to Camp Nauvoe. I loaded the canoes onto the trailer and then had to drive out. I was more than a little concerned at the prospect of driving the steep and winding one lane road with a trailer but it was not bad.

I then drove out to Slough House where david and the older brothers where doing a service project, on the way I crested a small knoll and I could see snow falling on the high seirra on one side Mt. Diablo on the other and snow dusted Sutter Buttes to the north. The sky was a perfect blue with just the right number of clouds scattered across it, and the grass was tall and green. It was absolutly pefect.

I took longer than I had hoped to assemble my family and our 2:00 trip to the lake didn't happen until 3:30 and Devon had to work, Dad was gone, and David was sick so he and 'Neicy stayed home. So it was Mom, Jordan, Dallas Me and four little people. When we got out to the lake everybody enjoyed the canoe trip over to the area I think of as florida. it was a great day to be out side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home