My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

My internet

the following list includes many of my favorite websites

www.terraserver.microsoft.com I am a map geek. Terraserve features a comprehensive topographic data base as well as hi-res satilite photos.

www.en.wikipedia.org this is an online encyclopedia that I use all the time. It is user editable and I find it to be very comprehensive.

www.dictionary.com is an online dictionary that I use often, they have a word-of-the-day that I often visit.

www.gmail.com I have a hotmail account and a gmail account and gmail rocks.

www.sluggy.com this is a silly online comic that I often visit and read I also read dilbert and Get Fuzzy online.

www.gorp.com this page has info on trails, parks, and other outdoor activities. It is not as user friendly as I'd like but it is a decent page that I use to gather camping data.

www.waterfallswest.com is an index of water falls with topo maps and trail discriptions.

www.google.com I use google for most of my searchs.

www.downloads.com this site has freeware and trial ware and I have found some great software there.

www.tmbg.com and www.tmbw.net I am a They Might Be Giants fan and these are the pages visit to keep upto date on my band.

and of course www.blogger.com

There are other pages that I visit but these are the sites I spend the most time at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home