My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Monday, January 30, 2006

My army man has the coolest stuff

As a child I remember thinking that GI Joe commercials always had these crazy landscapes that where not all that practicle and most likely couldn't work the way the commercial showed. Well I have a GI Joe that has a full rack of climbing gear that would put most sport climbers to shame. For the past month or so He has contented himself with rappelling from air ducts and door jams in my appartment and hanging out with "the barrel of monkeys" monkeys. That is no longer the case. This Week I built a cliff face for him to climb on it is awesome.

My toys have the coolest toys!

4 Comments:

Blogger ChristyLove said...

I don't think I know an Elise that's LDS, but the others, I do. Have we actually met? Haha.

You write well, in any case, so I'll be reading. =)

January 31, 2006 2:47 PM  
Blogger ChristyLove said...

Elise Percy Hall????? Cheeses, how do you know her??

February 01, 2006 11:18 AM  
Blogger ChristyLove said...

Hahaha, so do we. We went to the same youth group in high school. She's a great lass.

Dances With Wolves? Maybe it's that my step-dad was Native American so I felt oddly tied to it. It's a movie my whole family loved. You don't like it so much?

February 02, 2006 10:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

All I remember as a child was, wow Joe's ripped!

February 17, 2006 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home