My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Monday, January 30, 2006

moderatly exciting car news

Two or so weeks back a friendly law enforcement officer pulled me over and called to my attention the fact that my car is not operating legally. This I had infact known.

Largely as a result of this, but also due to my desire not to have my car break into two or more peices as I drive over a speed bump in my apartment complex, I took my car to see its doctor. I had the car doctor replace the front drive axils, greatly reducing the risk of the car breaking in two. I also had them look at the brakes, I did not need a brake job... I needed my master cyclander replaced. This was not in my budget so I will put it off until later. Who needs to be able to stop any ways.

Oddly neither of these had anything to do with what the law enforcement officer told me, but I have a week or two left to worry about all that.

Now the exciting news. Jordan, Jeremy, and anyone else who has been a passenger in my car most like would confirm that the passenger side window has been down and in opperable for the past... forever. This was still the case when I took the car in to see its doctor, but when I picked it up (drum roll please) the window was up. They didn't even charge me for it, even though on a previous quote they had said $70 to repair it. I guess they just saw the loose whatsit and plugged back in the thing-a-mujigger well they were doin' there thing.

Any ways Jordan at least should be excited by this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home