My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Yay I'm Posting!

In the past ten days I've been to the temple three times, it is great that there is one so close.

Last week I had a question about a girl weighing on my mind so on Wednesday I went to the temple so I could ponder and pray about my situation. Friday I had invited Mom, Dad, Devon, and David all to come with me for an a.m. session, only Dad was able to come and he and I had a great conversation while in the celestial room.

By the time the weekend came I had peace and everything seemed fine. I was asked by a dear friend of mine, Dru Corsiglia, who is a widow, to do the temple work for her late husband. This is very touching for me and I look forward to going through for him.

Then yesterday Devon and I were able to go through together. While we were in the session I had an insight into what it means that Christ is "our advocate with the Father." Then later, while I was at Institute the Spirit bore witness of the truth of that insight to me.

The temple is truly the house of the Lord and by going there we can receive great blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home