My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

What did you do today?

If someone asked me the question "what did you do today" they would no doubt be caught off guard if I said

Today I did battle with Satan for my soul, after he attacked me and intended to take me captive. The battle was fierce. Satan tried to wear down and get inside my defenses but time and again I called for back up and with help repelled the assault.

He chose to attack me because he hates me and fears what I can do.

I must always remember his goal is my utter destruction and I must fight him and help others to fight him and always seek the defensive position of higher ground.

But every day that answer would be accurate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home