My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Talk

I gave a talk on Sunday in the Carmichael 1st ward on gratitude. I talked about Lehi's family and the brass plates and the different attitudes of gratitude that they had. I am trying to transcribe it and then I will post it so stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home