My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

a war of the seas

Little did we land dwellers know that a fierce war has been declared under seas by the Jellyfish. They have decided that to long have invertebrates been second class citizens of the ocean. Now they are rising up. Last week off the coast of Ireland a jellyfish battle group struck out against the local salmon highway during prime commute time and killed millions. Yesterday they struck out again this time going for the young salmon by attacking a North Atlantic school for juvenile fish.

What will the fish do? Can they stand by idly while the jellys massacre them? If they really have a spine then they'll do something! And what about us? Do you believe the Jellys will be content with the sea or will they strike out against the vertebrates on land as well.

I don't know about you but I find this news very troubling.

(this is not (entirely) a joke. jellyfish swarms have killed millions of north atlantic salmon on two occasions in the past week. the second one was a school of young fish and the irish fishing industry is in economic danger. Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home