My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Papers and Tests

We have reached the season of papers and tests. Today I turned in a History paper on the role of the mongols in history, I had done to much research though and the challenge was t keep the paper to only three pages. I have two papers, one of them is seven pages minimum, left and two in class presentations with write ups, and a couple of tests. I also have a few labs left to turn in before the semester ends. It is going to be a busy two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home