My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Friday, December 07, 2007

people want More of my stuff

Last night the thieves from the night before came back and this time the took the whole car. I went out this morning to leave and see Ryann before going to the temple with Dru and found an empty parking space. My car had in it some the lab book for my geography class with a months worth of unturned in work in it. GRRRRRRR. I am a bit put out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home