My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Sick

Yesterday morning I woke up and ran into the bathroom. Shortly there after I saw my diner again. It had been a huge mistake to eat the Jambilia that had been in my parents fridge. Not that there had been anything wrong with it, but it was NASTY coming back up.

I called into work and left a message that I was sick. I then took Jeremy to the medical building and headed to class. I sat near the door as far from everyone as possible and where it I could make the quick exit; just in case.

After class I went to my parents house and slept a few hours. When I woke up I called work to confirm that they got the message. Then I called Marquel, I was supposed to have a lunch date with her. It turns out that she was sick to so I took some soup over to her apartment and we played sick together. We watched Singing in the Rain and went for a walk.

I was home and in bed around 9:30 (way early for me) and when I woke up this morning I felt just fine. I guess that means I have to go to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home