My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Sniped!

I just got sniped on EBay. This is the first time it has happed to me and it is REALLY annoying. I checked the item I was bidding on with 4 min left and I was still fine I look again five min later and it says I was out bid. ARRRRRGGG. I am thinking moderately violent thoughts towards gabrieldeshan right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Non-dairy creamer is flammable.

October 23, 2005 11:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament Building is an American flag.

October 23, 2005 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home