My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

In Trouble at Work

I had a paper due on Thursday morning in my Asian History class, that as of Wednesday afternoon was not finished.

Now, by not finished I mean not started of course, so I knew I was in for a long day.
I worked that evening shift at the hotel and took my laptop with me. Experiance has taught me that I cannot study in my apartment. TV, video games, My Bed, food, Jeremy snoring, My BED, there are just way to many distractions. So the plan plan was to stick around the hotel until the paper was done. The thought that didn't go through my head was; that is against the rules and could get me fired.

I used one of the rooms that is out of order due to construction to write. I printed the paper around 4:30 am. I think it starts strong and ends strong but some of the stuff in the middle is pretty weak. Anyways I go home and head to bed and think nothing further of the above incident until friday.

I was asked to come in for an hour or so on friday afternoon because "there are some things that (the supervisor) needs to go over with everyone." I had figured I was in trouble but had guessed wrong on the why. Anyway, to jump straight to the conclussion. For violating company policy by staying on sight after hours in a suite that I was not a registered guest of, I was writen up. Honestly I had never suposed it to be nearly as serious a violation as it is.

Oh well live and learn.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.

October 23, 2005 11:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

In Conneticut you can be stopped by the police for biking over 65 miles per hour.

October 23, 2005 11:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

In Texa when you are released from jail, you must be given a horse and a shotgun, if you request it.

October 23, 2005 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home