My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

birthday

Now I am officially a menace to society. I turned 25 this week and I am still single.

I spent the morning sleeping, since the weekend had not yielded much sleep. Then I went to work. It was a good day at work, Kim got me a milkshake and everybody had signed a card for me. After work I went to Ice cream with Scott and Esther and Crystal and Rosie. We went to Leatherby’s and had a good time. Then Rosie, Crystal and I went by my parent’s house so my family could sing me happy birthday and eat ice cream in my honor. After that Rosie and I met up with Cheryl and saw The Dukes of Hazard. It had some amusing scenes but the swearing really detracted from the movie. After that it was time to call it a night.


Now I am ¼ century old, and I don’t feel I have gotten much done I suppose this is normal. I don’t know… I just don’ know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home