My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Random thoughts on the night shift

Why do socks have that seam that run across the top of your toes? It drives me nut. They should put the seam so that it is under where your toes bend.

If some one gives the impression that no matter what you do for them they won’t be happy it is hard to be motivated to do anything for them and it is harder to feel bad when they are unhappy with what they got.

Is the previous comment a degenerative cycle that actually explains the cranky person? I hadn’t noticed that possibility while dealing with the cranky person only while writing it down.

I just gave something extra to the person who originally seemed cranky and they where a little nicer.

The fact that you can watch movies on a laptop makes it vary hard to type on them.

The word Sanctuary has it's root in the latin word for sacred. It's relation to safty came later but it is appropriate that the places we feel safe are sacred to us.

Historical movies bug me: this probably goes back to my suspention of disbelief issue and is compounded by my love for historical facts.

Some one really should make a good movie about the war between the early US and the barbary pirates.

Cheryl needs to value sleep more than she does ;D

I need to do better at keeping my blog up to date

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home