My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Wednesday

In the hands of a trained procrastinator a take home test can be a very dangerous thing.

My statistics class is running two days behind so the teacher changed our thursday test to a wednesday night take home test, this should help my over all grade in the class and is a good thing. I got started on the test as soon as class got out and did three of the eight questions, then I got distracted. I went over to spend the afternoon with Lou (the old man I spend two afternoons a week with while his wife goes to dance classes or runs erronds)and that would have been the perfect time to finish the test... If only they didn't have a pool. So I went for a swim instead.
Then I had a date in the late afternoon, so the test waited. I got back from the date around 7:00 but a family friend is working on moving so my father and Jason and Jordan spent an hour and a half helping Tammy move. Then Cherryl called and needed to borrow some camping gear so I stayed at my parents house until she had she left.

Then it was 10:00pm and finally I got around to buckeling down on that test. I feel pretty good about it but If I had not put it off I could have done well on the test and gotten to bed at what my parents reffer to by the cute title of "a reasonable hour" (you know some time before 1:00am)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home