My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Thank Me, I'm not ranting

Over the weekend I had started a heated post on the topic of unlady-like behavior and modesty and other things, but I inadvertantly closed my window and lost it. Also, yesterday my supervisor at work did something to upset me a great deal that I could go off on for a while. Also there are a lot of things/people that bug me and that I could spend a rather expansive posting talking to you about but it is to hot and I am to tired to invest the energy into it. So, instead of being dissapointed with this post that tells you nothing about what s going on in my life, just be glad that I am not ranting.


(It really is far to hot to rant this evening, stay tuned, maybe I'll rant tomarrow)

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Crystal said...

Thank you for not ranting. But you can't rant about me being unladylike because your mean and you splashed me with water and I don't even think you apologized!

July 04, 2005 11:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I also would like to thank you for not ranting, and I must admit I try to be as unladylike as time afords particularly for ppl who like to rant about it :)

July 05, 2005 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home