My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

it's hard to poke yourself in the eye!

I was recently given a sample pair of color contact lenses and I thought, hey maybe if my eyes where green I would no longer need to beet the throngs of girls off me with a stick (and that would be a much needed relief). So I have tried a few times now to put these thin layers of squishee goop on my eye ball to no avail. the general conclussion I have reach is that it is hard to poke yourself in the eye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, Da-Aaron with green eyes? Sorry, just had to MOP UP the drool off the keyboard. You know you're sexy enough already!

June 27, 2005 10:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

green eyes is sexy, I should know, but green eyes and red hair, that is irresistable!

June 29, 2005 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home