My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

missing devon

Last night two men in their 60's came into the hotel two check in. They had driven down together from up near the Oregon border. As I checked the two of them into there rooms I found out they are brothers (not surprising since they had thew same last name). They teased each other about who snores and other little things. They where a lot of fun.

Checking them in made me think of Devon. I hope when we are in our 60's we go on road trips still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home