My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

last night

Last night Sarah Lynne and the notorios C$ decided they care enough about me to incrude me on the victims list of one of the vandalism sprees. They cut construction paper into the shape of hearts and wrote notes on the regarding my looks, their misguilded feeling towards me, and various bodily functions. I will post pics of the crime scene soon. My favorite part of all this is how Jeremy reacts to the notes when he sees them this morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Crystal said...

I'm not notorious!

July 01, 2005 12:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Boom was involved as well!

July 05, 2005 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home