My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

old friends

Elise is one of the most amazing people I have ever known. If she was mormon I might have even ended up married to her. (that may sound odd but she has the vast majority of traits I would want in a wife) She got married to a great guy named Jerel a while back and the moved off and stopped calling as married folk are famos for doing. A month or so ago I tried getting in touch with her and found her email address, she sent me a reply that said she and jerel were moving out of state and so when she had contact info she would pass it on, but that just isn't good enough for a stalker like me so I used 411 and got her number but nobody answered when I dialed last weekend. Wednesday night I tried again and Wadaya Know Jerel answer the phone. He told me elise was going to be in town wednesday night/thursday morning and gave me her cell number, I called her and told invited her to breakfast. She called back and said that she would indeed condecend to be see with me in public and I was very happy.

Thursday morning we got together at Waffel house and had breakfast and talked, I was pleased to see how well she is doing. She has a fellowship at Indian State in the fall and life is really coming together for her. breakfast was even good.

Afterward we went mike hunting and caught up with another old highschool friend. we talked and laugh and shared phone numbers for a half hour or so then we each went our own way. It will most likely be a very long time before I see Elise again but I hope the best for her and Jerel and with any luck they won't forget about me too quickly.

2 Comments:

Blogger sharebear said...

I thought the Waffle House was an East Coast phenomenon, kind of like Cracker Barrel and Piggly Wiggly.

July 23, 2005 11:50 AM  
Blogger Miss Crystal said...

Know what's funny? My friend Christy is friends with them too! She's the one that went off to Simpson. Small world huh?

July 23, 2005 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home