My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Trips to SF are Expensive

$6 birdge toll (Carcinas and the Bay Bridge)

$ Some amount of money for Marquel's gas that we used to get there and back ( We ended up taking Marquels car [his name is Bruce and he is a stick] but she had me drive half the trip down and all the trip back. I was pleased with how well I did with a standard trany on the legendary hills of SF, but I still feel bad for some of the pain Bruce suffered at my hands)

$50 lunch at Rain Forest Cafe at Fishermans Wharf (I had the pot roast and thought it was pretty good. We spent most of lunch trying to figure out how the water effect on the ceiling works. we came up with a few good guesses but if you know the answer with certainty feel free to tell.)

$30 all day parking near Fisherman's Wharf. (If I had read the sign we would have parked around the corner but such is life)

$10 each for cable car tickets to Union Square and back. (it really isn't much of a trip into San Francisco if you don't go on the trolley but each time I go it gets more expensive)

$50+ sur charge for two tickets to the They Might Be Giant concert at Bimbo's 365 (read about it in the next post)

A day in San Francisco with Rosie and Marquel... Priceless!

(I know, I know that, was completely unoriginal, but I really did enjoy everything about the trip and feel it was worth every cent (except the parking lets get real with that one). We left hear about 1:oo and got an early lunch then headed by trolley to Union Square so Rosie could visit a soap store called Lush that smelled so strong that Marquel and I just stood by the door. She also had us go into Tiffany's and Co. so she could oggle the sparkly bits, she sure does like those sparkly bits. then we went to the club and waited for the show. 365 is a very swank place the even have restroom attendants. after the show we headed home. Rosie slept in the back seat and Marquel and I had a chance to talk about things. She is really awesome and I hope we get to do more stuff together. I got home around 1:30am and I assume the girls got home shortly there after)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home