My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I share a pun and pass judgment

One day a bit of Oxygen says to the two bits oh Hydrogen he lives with “ I am leave you to pursue a life of tranquility taking pictures if the woods” To this announcement of of the bits of Hydrogen says “go ahead and leave. You’re just an ancillary atom anyway”

It this pun made you laugh you are a nerd with an under developed sense of humor.

If this joke made you shake your head and feel moderately embarrassed for me because I thought of it then you are a smart cookie with a well developed sense of humor and social decorum.

If you didn’t get this joke enough to have either of the above reactions then you are likely under educated.

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Crystal said...

Thank you for insulting me!
(I don't get it...)

October 18, 2005 5:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You Smell Like Cheese :)

October 23, 2005 10:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The lifespan of a tastebud is ten days.

October 23, 2005 11:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.

October 27, 2005 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home