My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Stake conference ate my Weekend.

This weekend was stake conference and that left very little time for other things.

Saturday I was Supposed to take Sarah Lynne out to breakfast. But I called her just before work got off and said that I would need to reschedule because when I picked the date and time I was not thinking about the fact that I had stake meetings. She said that another day would actually work better for her as well.

I went home and went to sleep. When I woke up it was time to go to the leadership session. The new Sacramento mission president spoke, as did president smith concluded by a few words from the stake president. I got some good instruction and feel I need to make some changes to the way I preside over my quorum.

There was then an hour break between sessions and I stayed and wrote Devon a letter, then I cleaned the glass doors.

Then the Adult session started. I think it was my favorite session of the three. When it ended I went with Cheryl to try and say good bye to C$ but she was not at her house, so chreyl took me back to the church and I helped dad secure the building then went with parents to their house and the three of us had diner.

After that it was time to head to work.

Sunday I just got a few hours sleep then went back to stake conference. After diner My family and Marquel, who had joined us for diner went back to the stake center for the Joseph Smith Contada. Then three of us went to what was left of the YSA fireside.

48 hr weekend

16 hrs at work

10 hrs sleeping

9 hrs at church

I was a good weekend but I am glad and I got a lot out of it but I am glad Stake conference only comes once a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home