My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Monday, November 28, 2005

dancing

One of the really fun thngs about dating is trying new things. I took Cheryl and tried disc golfing for the first time. Crystle took me roller skating for the first time since 5th grade. It seems when dating there is always a new restraunt or something new to try.

One of the things Marquel is really fond of is swing dancing, so three of the past few fridays I have gone with her to the YWCA downtown and tried my best to learn to dance. This week I didn't have work so I was able to stay the whole time and even though my legs were quite sore from the hiking I did this week I found that I am starting to "get it".

I find it very flatterning that Marquel spends so much time working with me on the most fundimental staps, when I know that she is one of the best dancers in the room. I think her efforts are starting to pay off because though I am still far from good at it this week it actualy started to feel natural.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home