My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

worst fortune cookie ever

Tonight Ryann and I had Chinese food from a place in Rocklin that I like. We ate while I drove and she told me about her day. After an hour I took her back to her car and then realized we had neglected our fortune cookies. I called her planning to open first mine then hers but she did not pick up, so I opened mine, and figured she would call back before going to bed.

I had the thought, that it would be funny if the cookie said something about going to a hospital for lead poisoning or something along those lines. When I look down and read it my fortune said this: An interesting medical opportunity is in your near future.

frankly this may be the worst fortune cookie ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

scary! The best fortune cookie ever was one I had when Chris and I were dating. We hadn't been dating for long (and this was WAY before engagement was even in anyone's mind). We went on a double date with my bro David and Christie Mercer (Larson now). My cookie said something like, "Quit looking. Happiness is right next to you." Yep, I was sitting next to Chris. The cookie was right.

February 21, 2008 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home