My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Yearning for Neverland

I am a little boy, I swear that I am! But I find myself bound and gagged in the hold of a pirate ship called work.

I enjoy what I do at work. I meet new people from all over the world, I actually just checked out a guest from Israel who has been here for three weeks. Some of them I even think of as friends. But I get tired of being at work.

And when I am not at work I am at school. Only on rare occasions do I have a free day. I want to play! I miss Devon, he made it easier to play even when things got busy we could find a few minutes to play with army men on the floor or do something silly, like jump on the neighbors trampoline.

I plan on going back to neverland soon. In March. I will go play in the woods and build a sand castle.

For now I live on hope, knowing that in four weeks I will be out of the pirate ship and back in Neverland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home