My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

A California Moment

With the exception of my mission in Virginia and a summer spent with my aunt and uncle in Utah I have lived all my life in northern California. But that doesn't mean I fit the stereotype of a 24 year old No. Cal, yeah I like to go camping and I don't think much of cars. I am a registered republican but would probably be a Libertarian if they didn't run so many whack jobs, and they changed their stance on drugs and immigration. But today I had a California moment, for the first time I had sushi with sashimi (raw fish) and I ate it with chopsticks while riding a bicycle. I have had sushi before but it always had it with imitation crab shrimp or tempura fish. The sushi was really pretty good, it had raw blue fin tuna seared ahi tuna and some fish in tempura, but the burp that came ten minutes later was rather unpleasant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home