My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Good morning

Today I spent most of the day sleeping, partially recovering from the weekend and partial just adjusting to working over night. I have the reputation in my family of being indefatigable, because I often will only get a few hours of sleep and yet seem lively and chipper the next day. But sooner or later it catches up and I must sleep. I wonder why we sleep, I personally believe it mainly is to help regulate brain temperature.
I actually did wake up for an hour in the middle of the day and tried to get a hold of a girl for a lunch date, but she was not home so I ate left overs for lunch then went back to bed. For diner I had a pear and some yogurt. After diner I read a chapter in His excellency, George Washington and then came into work.
Tomarrow I don't intend to sleep as long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home