My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Spring has sprung.

The other day at work I was driving through a parking lot that I visit everyday when I noticed that all of the trees in the lot were covered in buds and petals. When we take the time to observe the world around us there are wonderful things to see, but we must have our minds and eyes open if we want to recognize the beauty that surrounds us.

Ryann and I are planning a drive to take in more of this spring splendor and I am looking forward to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Hurray for spring!
P.S. Your profile is a little outdated cause I'm pretty sure you room with your wife and not your brother....and you've started a completely new adventure in marriage!
:)

March 13, 2009 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home