My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Where do you go when you dream?

I have mentioned before that that I generally do not remember my dreams. However this is changing.

In my struggle to help Ryann walk up each morning I try talking to her and asking her questions as soon as the alarm goes off. Often I don't have much to say only seconds after waking so I will ask if she had any dreams. This gets me thinking about any dreams I may have had and talking about them so the memory sets a bit. I have been doing this now for less than two weeks and I have remembered three dreams.

Each of these dreams has been in vivid color but I had already known that I dream in color what I did not know is that I pretty much just dream about camping. All three dreams have been about hiking in the mountains. Ryann has been in two of the dreams but not really with me just around somewhere and in last nights dream I was actively looking for her.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

DARREN!!! Post something already!!! I miss you!!!

December 02, 2008 12:24 PM  
Blogger Ryann Pinnegar said...

It makes me smile that you dream about camping.

February 23, 2009 5:06 PM  
Blogger hunny said...

...do you dream about Jesus, or quantum-mechanics, or planets too far for the eye?

March 04, 2009 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home