My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

London: Day 2



I just slept 4 hours and was then woken and served breakfast. I looked out the window just now and saw England for the first time, from up here it looks like the central valley. I get off the plane in 50 minutes and am now switching to london time, so it is just after 10:00 that means 2:00am pst and 8 hours have just vanished...

It is 12:00 in london I have just come through customs gotten my oyster ticket and discovered that I don't smell very nice... More to follow.

It is 2:00. I have gotten checked into the Badon Powell House, a hostel grandpa has used and recommended and I have done something about not smelling so good, so I am headed out...

It is 5:15 and I just bought tickets for tonight's performance of King Lear at the Globe Theater the weather is grey and damp. I hope I can stay awake through the show, it just occurred to me that this should not be a problem since I will be standing. I am getting sprinkled on at th moment and hope it stops soon because my rain gear is at the hostel. I came here by way of the museum of natural history which is in a beautiful building but has exhibits that are mainly oriented towards kids, and by way of St Pauls it is not open for sight seeing this evening but i will go back tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home