My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day 1:the plane trip


It is 5:15 california time
We just took off from SFO. I was not willing to spend the money on food in the terminal restrants so I bought some SF sourdough at the gift shop. Right now Pt. Reyes is outside my window. The air is clear and the view is beautiful, I just wish I was not about to spend 10 hours feeling cramped...

I am now above the rockey mountains many of them have snow on them. They are starting to serve dinner. Patterns of ice have formed on the windows, they are quite pretty. Dinner was a chicken microwave thing that was just ok but it came with cheese cake...

It is 9:00 california time so I have been on the plane 4 hours. We are flying over what Mrs Dillon calls the Canadian national core, the Ontario/ Montreal region. Cities seen from above at night are very pretty. I just watched Enchanted and did not like it. It seemed to portray the princesses as week and silly and Gisselle should have been more modest.

It is 9:30 pst and I just realized that Ryann and I will not pray together tonight, and I wish there was a way we could.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home