My Daze in Neverland

The Adventures of Darren in Neverland and the surrounding territories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

I am a 27 years old, 6'3" tall, little kid. I am a full time student and Part time wandering adventurer.In august I finally went on my big hundred mile hike. I share an apartment with one of my brothers. (I have seven of them [brothers, that is, not apartments] and one sister) This year I intend to expand my adventuring repertoire to include Sailing and Canyoneering. backpacking trip this summer.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Romeo and Juliet

Everyone thinks Romeo and Juliet is so romantic, but if you strip it down looking for morals it is saying that if you don't listen to your parents and respect tradition then tragic things will happen. The bottom line of the story is "If you follow your heart and go against your parents will you and your true love will end up dead"

1 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Well put. So does that mean we should go back to arranged marriages?

May 11, 2008 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home